I believe that herbal knowledge should be accessible and I offer small, hands-on workshops with an emphasis on connecting students to both plants and process. I strive to create an environment that is welcoming and engaging where participants can share knowledge, ask questions and have the opportunity for creativity.
I have taught workshops independently as well as in collaboration with a number of organizations including Garden for the Environment, Eviction Defense Collaborative, Project Homeless Connect, Queer Care and Fabulosa Fest. I am particularly interested in strengthening wellness offerings at local nonprofits, community oriented businesses and schools. The workshops that I have offered are listed below. but I am also excited to create new curriculum.
- Herbs for Grief, Heartbreak and Resiliency
- Herbs for Stress and Nervous System Support
- Herbs for Anxiety and Depression
- Herbs for First Aid
- Herbs for Sleeping and Dreaming
- Herbs for Building a Better Immunity
- Intro to Herbal Medicine Making: Teas and Tinctures
- Intro to Herbal Medicine Making: Salves and Oils
- Intro to Herbal Medicine Making: Kitchen Medicines
- Intro to Herbal Medicine Making: Flower Essences
“Finn’s workshop was totally excellent. Their presentation style is clear, concise and well organized, and the hands-on portions of the workshop really brought the material to life.” -Encian
“Everything about the classes felt welcoming, open, well-paced, interesting and informative.” -Alex
To schedule a workshop please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org